Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel International
Originally developed for tropical travel, these cases with their robust shell of aluminium magnesium are today still among the lightest and most stable luggage ranges in their class.
The height-adjustable Flex-Divider system on the interior can also be set to accomodate the exact volume of your luggage and keeps your belongings in the greatest possible order.
The silenced Multiwheel® system of the TOPAS, with its smooth-rolling wheels, enables optimum maneuverability and makes it particularly easy to steer the case.
Integrated in the case, the innovative TSA lock is recognized around the world and can be opened without damage during security checks.
Dimensions: 22 x 17.7 x 9.8 in
Weight: 11.2 lbs
- The classic Topas was introduced back in the 1950s and has been under continuous development since then.
- Lightweight and sturdy, aluminum shell was developed especially for tropical travel.
- Durable aluminum-magnesium alloy shell protects against high humidity and strong fluctuations in temperature.
- TSA Lever Action Locks add security and can be opened for security checks without any damage to the lock.
- Multi-stage monotelescopic pull handle extends to a varietty of lengths for easy maneuvering.
- Top and side heavy-duty carry handles allow you to comfortably lift even a fully loaded case with ease.
- Retractable Add-A-Bag Holder allows attachment of brief case or hand bag for easier transport.
- Bag opens book-style for easy packing and unpacking of your items.
- Main compartment features mesh packing dividers on each side for multiple packing options. Flex divider adds compression to discourage wrinkling and shifting.
- Patented Multiwheel® System features eight ball bearing wheels, which rotate 360º making transporting an upright or leaning case easy to maintain.
US domestic shipping only. No international shipping.
We Also Recommend