PS4 Travel Power Strip / Surge Protector
Voltage Valet

PS4 Travel Power Strip / Surge Protector

Regular price $ 41.95 $ 0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Unexpected power surges and voltage spikes can damage or destroy your expensive electronic devices. Take along the protection you need with Voltage Valet’s Travel Power Surge Strip.

In addition, many hotel rooms, especially overseas, don’t provide enough accessible electrical outlets for the modern traveler. So how do you use your laptop or tablet while charging your cell phone, digital camera and MP3 player when there is only one outlet available? The Travel Power Surge Strip solves this problem, allowing you to connect up to three AC-powered devices and charge up to two USB-powered devices. With 15 amps max AC load and 3.5 amps total USB load, you can charge your iPads and iPhones, up to version 5, at the same time.

One Year Limited Warranty.

Input: 100-240VAC*, 50/60Hz
Output: 100-240VAC**, 50/60Hz 15A
Output USB: 5VDC 3.5A (Total)
Weight: 0.56 lb.
Dimensions: 5"H x 3"W x 2"D

*The Travel Power Strip uses a grounded North American plug. A Grounded Adaptor Plug may be needed to connect to 220-240VAC foreign electrical outlets. See partial list below.

**IMPORTANT: The Travel Power Strip DOES NOT convert voltage. Your AC devices MUST be rated 100-240, 110/220 or 120/240VAC to use them on foreign 220-240VAC electrical systems.

To see which adaptor and converter you need for your travels, look for the countries you will be visiting at this link:

Remember, adaptor plugs DO NOT convert electricity; they simply change the shape of the plug to fit into foreign outlets. If your device is dual voltage, you only need an adaptor. If your device is only rated to handle 120V, you will need an adaptor AND a converter. Please reference the guide below.



When traveling abroad there are 2 items that you may need in order to make use of your electrical appliances.

  • Plug Adapter---changes the shape of the plug to be able to fit in foreign outlets.
  • Voltage converter---changes power input from the 220 volts that much of the world uses to our 110 volts. If your appliances are ‘Dual Voltage’ or ‘Worldwide Voltage’, then they will convert the voltage automatically.  If not, then a converter is necessary.

Appliances must have a stamp, sticker or molding that lists the specifications for the item.  Below is a listing of what you are likely to see when looking for a voltage input rating as well as the places to look on common appliances.

 Needs an Adaptor AND a Converter Needs ONLY an Adaptor
Input: 110 V Input: 100/240 V
Input: 110 VAC Input: 100/240 VAC
Input: 120 V Input: 110/220 V
Input: 125 VAC Input: 120/240 VAC
If there is only a one-hundred number and no two-hundred number, then the device is NOT dual-voltage Any one-hundred number slash two-hundred number is dual-voltage


Most basic converters are only made to run for 30 minutes before they will overheat. If your converter is not a grounded/continuous use one, make sure you take it out of the outlet to cool down after 30 minutes of being plugged in, even if it wasn’t being used.

Do not use a converter “just to be safe.” If a device is already dual-voltage, using a converter will increase the risk of fire. ONLY use converters with devices that need it and can handle it.

Do not use converters with hair straighteners. The converter and the flat iron do not communicate well and can lead to a fire.

Most electronics, computers, cell phones, digital camera batteries, E-readers and electric razors have the listing on the charging units that plug into the wall, not the item itself. Curling irons and flat irons are marked on the device itself. If it’s dual-voltage, it will switch automatically.

Hair dryers can be auto-switching or might have a switch.  If it is dual voltage, look for a small switch on the handle that says “125” and “250”.  Before traveling, it will need to be flipped to the 250 setting.

CPAP Breathing Machines can be marked on the plug or on the unit itself.  Be aware that if it is not dual-voltage a larger ‘grounded converter’ will be necessary due to the machine’s need to run continuously for a long period of time. Do not use a regular non-grounded converter for a device like this.

Most power strips and extension cords purchased in the U.S. are not rated for 220 volts. Find a travel one.