PA4 Universal Travel Adaptor –  with USB Cable Connection
Voltage Valet

PA4 Universal Travel Adaptor – with USB Cable Connection

Regular price $ 39.95 $ 0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Electrical wall outlets around the world differ in their shape, number of holes and configuration. The Voltage Valet Universal Adaptor Plug, with integrated USB port, conveniently consolidates foreign adaptor plugs into one handy unit, allowing use in most popularly traveled countries.

Adjustable plug pins fit outlets in North America, Continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, China, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India, Middle East

Use ONLY with products that match voltage requirements of country being visited.

To see which adaptor and converter you need for your travels, look for the countries you will be visiting at this link:

Remember, adaptor plugs DO NOT convert electricity; they simply change the shape of the plug to fit into foreign outlets. If your device is dual voltage, you only need an adaptor. If your device is only rated to handle 120V, you will need an adaptor AND a converter. Please reference the guide below.

Includes a USB cable connection for use with tablets, smart phones, GPS devices
Converts to DC current for USB port
Travel pouch
Complete instructions enclosed
One Year Limited Warranty

The PA4 DOES NOT convert electricity. It simply changes the shape of the plug to fit into foreign outlets.

Weight: 0.19 lb.
Dimensions: 3"H x 2"W x 1"D



When traveling abroad there are 2 items that you may need in order to make use of your electrical appliances.

  • Plug Adapter---changes the shape of the plug to be able to fit in foreign outlets.
  • Voltage converter---changes power input from the 220 volts that much of the world uses to our 110 volts. If your appliances are ‘Dual Voltage’ or ‘Worldwide Voltage’, then they will convert the voltage automatically.  If not, then a converter is necessary.

Appliances must have a stamp, sticker or molding that lists the specifications for the item.  Below is a listing of what you are likely to see when looking for a voltage input rating as well as the places to look on common appliances.

 Needs an Adaptor AND a Converter Needs ONLY an Adaptor
Input: 110 V Input: 100/240 V
Input: 110 VAC Input: 100/240 VAC
Input: 120 V Input: 110/220 V
Input: 125 VAC Input: 120/240 VAC
If there is only a one-hundred number and no two-hundred number, then the device is NOT dual-voltage Any one-hundred number slash two-hundred number is dual-voltage


Most basic converters are only made to run for 30 minutes before they will overheat. If your converter is not a grounded/continuous use one, make sure you take it out of the outlet to cool down after 30 minutes of being plugged in, even if it wasn’t being used.

Do not use a converter “just to be safe.” If a device is already dual-voltage, using a converter will increase the risk of fire. ONLY use converters with devices that need it and can handle it.

Do not use converters with hair straighteners. The converter and the flat iron do not communicate well and can lead to a fire.

Most electronics, computers, cell phones, digital camera batteries, E-readers and electric razors have the listing on the charging units that plug into the wall, not the item itself. Curling irons and flat irons are marked on the device itself. If it’s dual-voltage, it will switch automatically.

Hair dryers can be auto-switching or might have a switch.  If it is dual voltage, look for a small switch on the handle that says “125” and “250”.  Before traveling, it will need to be flipped to the 250 setting.

CPAP Breathing Machines can be marked on the plug or on the unit itself.  Be aware that if it is not dual-voltage a larger ‘grounded converter’ will be necessary due to the machine’s need to run continuously for a long period of time. Do not use a regular non-grounded converter for a device like this.

Most power strips and extension cords purchased in the U.S. are not rated for 220 volts. Find a travel one.