Eagle Creek National Geographic Utility Backpack 40L
Regular price $ 169.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Utility Backpack removes the worry and reignites the passion for travel. Featuring weatherproof materials and zippers for protection and easy cleaning, comfortable straps for back support and extended carrying, and a butterfly opening for easy accessibility, this backpack will become your true travel companion. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
ABRASION RESISTANT MATERIAL
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.
Opens flat for full access to packing compartments.
17" LAPTOP/TABLET COMPARTMENT
Padded sleeve that fits up to a 17” laptop.
- Ultra-durable weatherproof Tarpaulin for complete internal and external wipeability
- Front vertical zip compartment contains dirty/wet items and separates gear from main compartment
- Emergency safety whistle and reflective hits for low light
- Butterfly access with internal molle panel for gear attachment (Small Pack-It Storage™ Cube attaches)
- Reversed water resistant #10 self-repairing lockable zippers with dust guard for additional protection in high wind, also feature PU sealant for maximum weatherproofing
- Ultra-comfort foam-molded ergonomic construction with tuck-away hip belt, is moisture-wicking and resists dirt
- Lockable padded 17” laptop compartment
- Internal TPU mesh zippered pockets with key fob
- Hidden side stash pocket for quick access to phone and Passport
- Compression straps and lash points allow for gear attachment
- Haul handles with D-ring integration for optional shoulder strap carry (strap not included)PVC-free
2260 cu in | 37 L
12.25 x 20 x 7.5 in | 31.5 x 51 x 19 cm
2 lbs 13 oz | 1.3 kg
Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite
No Matter What™